Customs Clearance Process
Call your local FedEx/UPS | share tracking number | they will guide you.
Share 5106 form & Commercial Invoice | shipping partner via email | confirm the same over call.
Shipping partner shares link for online payment (for customs clearance/duty charges) | Kindly pay | confirm over call.
Tips to Avoid Customs Delays
- If you see clearance delays on the tracking page of the shipping partner’s website (FedEx or UPS). Kindly call them.
- Ask for the 5106 form, If you need any help to fill the 5106 form please ask for help from FedEx or UPS over call and they will guide you.
- Keep in mind that you are the importer of the shipment.
- Pay the customs fees as quickly as you can, keep in touch with representatives of the shipping company and notify them.
- You’re all set. The shipment will be delivered within 24-48 hours. If you still need any help kindly drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org