Thanks for shopping at Loose Grown Diamond.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. All returned items must be returned with all documentation (including Lab grown diamonds certificate).
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
- We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment.
You will receive the credit within 1-3 working days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- We will be cover up to $50 for the return shipping cost.
- If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
+Why is the return policy of Loose Grown Diamond only for 7-days?
As we are both diamond manufacturers and sellers it should be noted that we in no way include any extra charges to our final prices, like ‘middle-men fee’. Something which is commonly billed when purchasing from a diamond retailer. With a minimal profit margin we are giving you the best quality diamonds as swiftly as we can, hence we keep a 7-day return policy to ensure maximum efficiency for all our customers.
Many times 3-4 customers end up liking the same diamond/diamond jewelry, if we sell it to someone and they want to return it within 7-days we are then able to sell that diamond to another interested buyer. This helps us maintain the market balance.
Note: The 7 days start from the date of receiving the product.
+What is LGD's Cancellation Policy?
+I just cancelled my order. When will I receive my refund?
+Can I modify the shipping address of my order after it has been placed?
+Can special/bespoke orders returned & eligible for refund?
+When are returns not possible?
+How can I initiate a return?
+What is the time-period within which I can return a product?
+Do I pay the return shipping costs?
+What is the pick-up process for the return of a product?
Note: Two returns/exchanges are allowed per customer, per year.