Thanks for shopping at Loose Grown Diamond.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. All returned items must be returned with all documentation (including Lab grown diamonds certificate).
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment.
You will receive the credit within a 2-7 working days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
- Orders that have been exchanged, re-sized, engraved and custom pieces are not eligible for return and shall be considered a final sale. Previously returned orders will be considered an exchange.
As we are both diamond manufacturers and sellers it should be noted that we in no way include any extra charges to our final prices, like ‘middle-men fee’. Something which is commonly billed when purchasing from a diamond retailer. With a minimal profit margin we are giving you the best quality diamonds as swiftly as we can, hence we keep a 7-day return policy to ensure maximum efficiency for all our customers.
Many times 3-4 customers end up liking the same diamond/diamond jewelry, if we sell it to someone and they want to return it within 7-days we are then able to sell that diamond to another interested buyer. This helps us maintain the market balance.